Abdirahim (Abdi) Osman
I am writing this letter to share with you my interest in running for ISEE Board of Directors.
I am passionate about the industry and the people in the ISEE. I also see the need to bridge the gap between explosives suppliers, academics, and consumers to deliver better outcome for all.
As a science graduate, with over eight years of hands on experience in mining and explosives industry, I know my diverse skills, qualifications, and large network of blasting enthusiast will make me an asset to ISEE Australian Chapter.
Brief industry history overview:
- 2018- current: Specialist Technical Services Engineer- Downer Blast Services (National)
- 2013-2018: Technical Services Engineer- Downer Blasting services (East Coast)
- 2011-2013: D&B Engineer- Yarrabee Coal Company part of Yancoal Australia
- 2010-2011: Mine Geologist Yarrabee Coal Company
- 2010: Exploration & Mine Geologist Gloucester Resources- Triassic geological services (now known as Sentinel Exploration & Resource Management)